Year 2- Mrs Broomhead
Welcome to your class page!
Mrs Broomhead, Mrs Wilson and Miss Ball are here to help you.
Through an interesting range of activities, the children will build their knowledge of oceans, seas and continents of the world. They will begin to understand the different environments these represent and how they affect life on land as well as at sea. They will develop their geographical skills and build up their knowledge of food chains, exploration, and evolution!
We are learning:
To find out what we are learning, click here.
Homework is given out on Fridays and collected in on Wednesdays.
Please support your child in the following:
- English - Please try to read with your children for 10 minutes at least 5 times a week. There will be a monthly bookworm challenge. Please encourage children to talk about what they have read.
- Spelling - To continue to learn to spell the common exception words.
- RE - To think about their own and God's treasures.
- Maths - To complete revision activities.
- Topic - To learn about the world's oceans and seas. - This is a voluntary task.
- Once we have looked at the homework, we will send it home for you to keep.
Conkers Trip : Friday 16th June 2017 - Please provide a packed lunch in a paper or plastic bag that can be thrown away after lunch.
PE days are Tuesday and Friday.
Please make sure your child has an indoor and outdoor PE kit in school on Monday mornings.
Reading records and books should be in school every day.
Please ensure your child has a labelled water bottle in school every day.
Please make sure your child's uniform is labelled.