Year 2- Mrs Broomhead
Welcome to your class page!
Mrs Broomhead, Mrs Wilson and Mrs Horne are here to help you.
We are learning:
To find out what we are learning, click here.
To see our plan of the year, click here.
To see the Year 2 end of year objectives, click here.
Homework is given out on Fridays and collected in on Wednesdays.
Please support your child in the following:
- English - Please try to read with your children for 10 minutes at least 5 times a week. There will be a monthly bookworm challenge. Please encourage children to talk about what they have read.
- Handwriting - To practice the joins we have been learning.
- Spelling -
- RE - To think about God being at every beginning.
- Maths - To practice number bonds to 20.
- Topic - To research a famous person.
- Once we have looked at the homework, we will send it home for you to keep.
New books will be added soon...
PE days are Monday and Wednesday.
Please make sure your child has an indoor and outdoor PE kit in school on Monday mornings.
Reading records and books should be in school every day.
Please ensure your child has a labelled water bottle in school every day.
Please make sure your child's uniform is labelled.